Simon Cowell`s son to inherit his business empire
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s says his son Eric will ultimately inherit his business empire.
The 54-year-old has already decided that his four-month-old son, whom he has with his girlfriend Lauren Silverman, will follow his career path by taking over his TV and music company Syco when he grows up, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"In all seriousness, he`s going to do what I do. In time he`s going to inherit my business. That`s certainly the plan," The Sun newspaper quoted Cowell as saying.
As of now, he is considering taking Eric to ‘The X Factor’ auditions, which start Monday in Manchester.
He said: "I`m going to be in the UK a lot for the foreseeable future and we`ve got a lot on with the `The X Factor` auditions -- I might even take Eric with me to some of the recordings."
Cowell is also okay with his son trying his hand at singing.
"If Eric wants to try out being a singer, I would be OK with that. I certainly won`t stop him. But I`ll tell him straight if he can`t do it (sing)," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic