Simon Cowell says he`ll be full time dad when he`s 60
London: Simon Cowell has reportedly vowed to become a full-time dad after he reaches his sixties.
The 53-year-old `X Factor` mogul is planning on running his music and TV Empire even after pregnant lover Lauren Silverman gives birth to their lovechild, the Mirror reported.
A close pal has revealed that Cowell has said that he would wind down for his 60th birthday, when his child is 7-years-old.
The source said that it was difficult to imagine Cowell as a house husband, but he would take a back seat in a few years.
The insider added that Cowell has achieved everything with his astonishing career and he won`t walk away from it all in haste, but he is looking forward to the day when he becomes a full-time dad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?