Simon Cowell, Silverman settled in their new life with son
Los Angeles: Media mogul Simon Cowell and his partner Lauren Silverman have reportedly settled in their new life after the birth of their son Eric.
The 54-year-old `American Idol` judge apparently got emotional and wanted to be together soon after his son was born, reportedly.
"It`s a happy time. They`re settling into their new life," a source said.
However, the couple are not planning to have any engagement soon and is currently enjoying the happy phase.
Cowell had earlier said that he was born to be a father during his first post-baby interview.
"I was born to be a dad. I wouldn`t rule out [more children]. I had a brother when I was younger, so I kind of think it`s cool to have two or three...Two,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?