Simon Cowell to give Lauren Silverman a mansion
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell is reportedly giving his pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman a 10 million pounds mansion in Beverly Hills so she can raise their child nearby.
The `X Factor` boss plans to offer the socialite, who is 11 weeks pregnant with his first child, the plush pad once she divorces her estranged husband Andrew, reported Daily Mirror.
The 53-year-old star will continue to live in his own property nearby, so he can keep a close eye on Lauren and be directly involved in the child`s upbringing.
"Simon has amassed a lot of houses with his fortune and will want to provide for his child. But he seems to give away a house every time he splits from a girlfriend, so he is getting through them more quickly than he thought," a source said.
"He has instructed his advisers to let Lauren have the house, which means she can be nearby but crucially not too close so he can get on with his work and usual lifestyle." it added.
Lauren, 36, is expected to live at the 7,265 square-foot property with her mother, Carole Saland, and the baby, where they will be able to make the most of its ocean views, four bedrooms, digital screening room and private swimming pool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn