Simon Cowell wants baby girl
London: Simon Cowell is hoping for a sister for his four-month old son Eric with girlfriend Lauren Silverman, says media mogul`s close friend Sinitta.
Sinitta, 45, said that Cowell`s wife wanted a girl next, reportedly. "Eric is adorable and I`m godmother now. Lauren has said that he wants more children and he wants a little girl next," she said.
When asked how is Cowell as a father, the `Toy Boy` hitmaker said, "He`s still naughty and crazy, but he`s very open and very tender. He`s always been like that but people are getting to see it now. He`s fascinated (by Eric). He just holds him and just stares."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest gym video will inspire you to remain fit and healthy
- Release date of Aamir Khan's 'Secret Superstar' revealed!