Simon Cowell won`t change dirty nappies or give up sleep for baby
London: Simon Cowell, who is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, has reportedly said that he is going to be a great father but he will not change dirty nappies nor will he be sacrificing his beauty sleep.
The 53-year old music mogul admitted that he is looking forward to becoming a parent as he likes kids and listens to them, but refused to deal with dirty nappies or let his baby get in the way of his beauty sleep, the Mirror reported.
Cowell added that the baby will be at the premiere of the musical, about a young woman who lives in a caravan and finds fame on an ‘The X Factor’ style show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss