Simon Cowell won`t change dirty nappies or give up sleep for baby
London: Simon Cowell, who is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, has reportedly said that he is going to be a great father but he will not change dirty nappies nor will he be sacrificing his beauty sleep.
The 53-year old music mogul admitted that he is looking forward to becoming a parent as he likes kids and listens to them, but refused to deal with dirty nappies or let his baby get in the way of his beauty sleep, the Mirror reported.
Cowell added that the baby will be at the premiere of the musical, about a young woman who lives in a caravan and finds fame on an ‘The X Factor’ style show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan