Simon Cowell won`t change dirty nappies or give up sleep for baby
London: Simon Cowell, who is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, has reportedly said that he is going to be a great father but he will not change dirty nappies nor will he be sacrificing his beauty sleep.
The 53-year old music mogul admitted that he is looking forward to becoming a parent as he likes kids and listens to them, but refused to deal with dirty nappies or let his baby get in the way of his beauty sleep, the Mirror reported.
Cowell added that the baby will be at the premiere of the musical, about a young woman who lives in a caravan and finds fame on an ‘The X Factor’ style show.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Christmas 2015 special: How to take successful family photos
- Top models who grabbed the headlines in 2015
- Five wacky beauty trends that went viral in 2015
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!