Simon Cowell won`t witness baby`s birth
Los Angeles: Media mogul Simon Cowell plans not to enter the delivery room when his girlfriend Lauren Silverman gives birth to their first child.
The judge of ‘The X Factor (US)’ revealed the plan in an interview with Ryan Seacrest, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Are you out of your mind? I know this sounds awful, but it`s like you don`t want to go in to the restaurant while they`re making your dinner. I think there are certain things you shouldn’t see and that is one of them. I`ll be very close by, but no I won`t watch," Cowell said when asked if he will witness the birth of his first child.
"I genuinely never thought me being a Dad was going to happen. Partly because I was scared of who I was going to have kids with... But Lauren and I get along really well and once I got used to the idea I thought, `I think this is going to be very good`," he said.
The music mogul also hinted at his plan to marry Silverman.
"Let`s put it this way, I wouldn`t expect her to be a single mother," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor