Simon Cowell would love to have children
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell says he would love to have children provided he stays faithful to one woman.
The 53-year-old broke off his engagement to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy last year and since then he has dated a string of celebrities including actress Carmen Electra.
"If I knew that I could be - how can I put this delicately - faithful. I do like kids. I haven`t ruled it out," thesun.co.uk quoted Cowell as saying.
"But I don`t think I`d be good in the first six months," he added.
`The X Factor` boss says he would love to have a daughter.
"I don`t think I`d adopt. I`d rather have my own. I would love a girl," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'