Simon Cowell would love to have children
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell says he would love to have children provided he stays faithful to one woman.
The 53-year-old broke off his engagement to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy last year and since then he has dated a string of celebrities including actress Carmen Electra.
"If I knew that I could be - how can I put this delicately - faithful. I do like kids. I haven`t ruled it out," thesun.co.uk quoted Cowell as saying.
"But I don`t think I`d be good in the first six months," he added.
`The X Factor` boss says he would love to have a daughter.
"I don`t think I`d adopt. I`d rather have my own. I would love a girl," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic