Simon Cowell would love to have children
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell says he would love to have children provided he stays faithful to one woman.
The 53-year-old broke off his engagement to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy last year and since then he has dated a string of celebrities including actress Carmen Electra.
"If I knew that I could be - how can I put this delicately - faithful. I do like kids. I haven`t ruled it out," thesun.co.uk quoted Cowell as saying.
"But I don`t think I`d be good in the first six months," he added.
`The X Factor` boss says he would love to have a daughter.
"I don`t think I`d adopt. I`d rather have my own. I would love a girl," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive