Simon Cowell would love to have children
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell says he would love to have children provided he stays faithful to one woman.
The 53-year-old broke off his engagement to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy last year and since then he has dated a string of celebrities including actress Carmen Electra.
"If I knew that I could be - how can I put this delicately - faithful. I do like kids. I haven`t ruled it out," thesun.co.uk quoted Cowell as saying.
"But I don`t think I`d be good in the first six months," he added.
`The X Factor` boss says he would love to have a daughter.
"I don`t think I`d adopt. I`d rather have my own. I would love a girl," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow