Sinead O`Connor says feud with Miley Cyrus is over
Washington: Irish singer-songwriter Sinead O`Connor, who had slammed Miley Cyrus for making fun of mental illness sufferers, has claimed that her online war with the 20-year-old singer is over.
During an interview on `The Late Late Show`, the `Nothing Compares 2 U` hit maker said that the whole episode was about music being murdered, and not about Cyrus, Us Magazine reported.
The 46-year-old star, who also debuted her new cheek tattoo on the show, said that as far as she is concerned the fight is over, and it`s not something she wants to talk about.
Previously, the `We Can`t Stop` singer had compared O`Connor with troubled actress Amanda Bynes, who has recently been in psychiatric care, after O`Connor asked her to resist the music industry`s pressure to "prostitute" herself.
O`Connor added on the talk show that she was upset on behalf of Bynes because she had nothing to do with the duo`s conversation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles