Sinead O`Connor says feud with Miley Cyrus is over
Washington: Irish singer-songwriter Sinead O`Connor, who had slammed Miley Cyrus for making fun of mental illness sufferers, has claimed that her online war with the 20-year-old singer is over.
During an interview on `The Late Late Show`, the `Nothing Compares 2 U` hit maker said that the whole episode was about music being murdered, and not about Cyrus, Us Magazine reported.
The 46-year-old star, who also debuted her new cheek tattoo on the show, said that as far as she is concerned the fight is over, and it`s not something she wants to talk about.
Previously, the `We Can`t Stop` singer had compared O`Connor with troubled actress Amanda Bynes, who has recently been in psychiatric care, after O`Connor asked her to resist the music industry`s pressure to "prostitute" herself.
O`Connor added on the talk show that she was upset on behalf of Bynes because she had nothing to do with the duo`s conversation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated