Sinead O’Connor criticises talent shows
London: Irish singer Sinead O’Connor has slammed TV talent shows for luring young people into a “worship of fame”.
The 45-year-old, famous for her 1990 cover of Prince’s song ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ and being outspoken against the Pope, gave an expressive interview where she hit out at talent shows.
“We’re all brought up to believe material success is where it’s at. The music business has gone that way, hasn’t it?” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'