Sinead O’Connor criticises talent shows
London: Irish singer Sinead O’Connor has slammed TV talent shows for luring young people into a “worship of fame”.
The 45-year-old, famous for her 1990 cover of Prince’s song ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ and being outspoken against the Pope, gave an expressive interview where she hit out at talent shows.
“We’re all brought up to believe material success is where it’s at. The music business has gone that way, hasn’t it?” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's a 'happy-sad feeling' for Anushka Sharma as 'Phillauri' shoot comes to an end!
- Spirituality helps you transform into a better human – Here’s how
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds