Singer, actors play friendly cricket match to promote `Desi Kattey`
Mumbai: A string of actors and singers congregated on a common pitch here to play a friendly T20 cricket match as a pre-release buzz for forthcoming film `Desi Kattey`.
In the actors` team, led by "Desi Kattey" director Anand Kumar, were names like Suniel Shetty, Jay Bhanushali and Akhil Kapur, while in the singers` team, led by Kailash Kher, were Shaan, Meiyang Chang, Papon, Paresh and Naresh Kamath and Ravi Tripathi.
The cheering squad of guests included Sasha Agha, Sachin Gupta, Atul Pandey and Akriti Kakkar.
According to a source, everyone seemed to be in a jolly mood and winning or losing did not matter.
Kailash Kher said "this match will be remembered for a long time", while Suniel said: "I`ve been playing CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) since long, but this singers-actors match is amazing fun and I have told Kailash that we should have more of such matches."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!