Singer, actors play friendly cricket match to promote `Desi Kattey`
Mumbai: A string of actors and singers congregated on a common pitch here to play a friendly T20 cricket match as a pre-release buzz for forthcoming film `Desi Kattey`.
In the actors` team, led by "Desi Kattey" director Anand Kumar, were names like Suniel Shetty, Jay Bhanushali and Akhil Kapur, while in the singers` team, led by Kailash Kher, were Shaan, Meiyang Chang, Papon, Paresh and Naresh Kamath and Ravi Tripathi.
The cheering squad of guests included Sasha Agha, Sachin Gupta, Atul Pandey and Akriti Kakkar.
According to a source, everyone seemed to be in a jolly mood and winning or losing did not matter.
Kailash Kher said "this match will be remembered for a long time", while Suniel said: "I`ve been playing CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) since long, but this singers-actors match is amazing fun and I have told Kailash that we should have more of such matches."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ