Singer Amy Lee Pregnant with first child
Los Angeles: Evanescence singer Amy Lee and her therapist husband Josh Hartzler are going to be parents for the first time.
The rock singer took to Twitter to announce the news, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Ok I can`t keep it a secret anymore - I`ve been working on a very special new project for 2014 - a baby. Josh and I are expecting! I`m so happy," Lee posted.
Lee and her therapist husband got married in 2007.
The singer earlier this month recorded a score with composer Dave Eggar for a movie called `War Story`.
"It`s going to surprise my fans. It`s not what you`d expect; the film is very dark, very introspective. There`s not even a lot of dialogue, which is great, because to me it makes this beautiful, sad platform for music," she said of the new music.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'