Singer Amy Lee Pregnant with first child
Los Angeles: Evanescence singer Amy Lee and her therapist husband Josh Hartzler are going to be parents for the first time.
The rock singer took to Twitter to announce the news, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Ok I can`t keep it a secret anymore - I`ve been working on a very special new project for 2014 - a baby. Josh and I are expecting! I`m so happy," Lee posted.
Lee and her therapist husband got married in 2007.
The singer earlier this month recorded a score with composer Dave Eggar for a movie called `War Story`.
"It`s going to surprise my fans. It`s not what you`d expect; the film is very dark, very introspective. There`s not even a lot of dialogue, which is great, because to me it makes this beautiful, sad platform for music," she said of the new music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic