Singer Amy Lee Pregnant with first child
Los Angeles: Evanescence singer Amy Lee and her therapist husband Josh Hartzler are going to be parents for the first time.
The rock singer took to Twitter to announce the news, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Ok I can`t keep it a secret anymore - I`ve been working on a very special new project for 2014 - a baby. Josh and I are expecting! I`m so happy," Lee posted.
Lee and her therapist husband got married in 2007.
The singer earlier this month recorded a score with composer Dave Eggar for a movie called `War Story`.
"It`s going to surprise my fans. It`s not what you`d expect; the film is very dark, very introspective. There`s not even a lot of dialogue, which is great, because to me it makes this beautiful, sad platform for music," she said of the new music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check