Singer Mika launches headsets
New Delhi: Bollywood singer Mika has partnered with a US based company to launch a collection of wireless bluetooth stereo headsets.
The singer, known for his chart-topping songs like `Apni to jaise taise`, `Ebn-e-batoota`, `Pungi`, `Mauja hi mauja` and `Laila`, has teamed up with Miikey Electronics for `Rythm by Mika`, a dual-mode stereo headphones.
"The headphones have been styled and tuned by Miikey and will appeal to a broad range of end users, from studio engineers to fans," Mika said at a event here last evening.
"Rythm by Mika collection will be distributed through e- commerce," said Eddie Malhotra, CEO, Miikey Electronics.
The event was attended by Rajeev Shukla, Kapil Sibbal cricketer Madan Lal, Timsy Anand and Australian cricketer Dean Jones.
Portion of the profits will be donated to both Mika`s NGO Divine Touch and Eddie Malhotra`s NGO Gyan Kaur foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull 3' in a brand new POSTER--See inside
- Fardeen Khan SLAMS body shamers, hits back with an open letter—Read full text
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!
- Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in 'Hindi Medium': First look OUT!
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof