Singer Mika launches headsets
New Delhi: Bollywood singer Mika has partnered with a US based company to launch a collection of wireless bluetooth stereo headsets.
The singer, known for his chart-topping songs like `Apni to jaise taise`, `Ebn-e-batoota`, `Pungi`, `Mauja hi mauja` and `Laila`, has teamed up with Miikey Electronics for `Rythm by Mika`, a dual-mode stereo headphones.
"The headphones have been styled and tuned by Miikey and will appeal to a broad range of end users, from studio engineers to fans," Mika said at a event here last evening.
"Rythm by Mika collection will be distributed through e- commerce," said Eddie Malhotra, CEO, Miikey Electronics.
The event was attended by Rajeev Shukla, Kapil Sibbal cricketer Madan Lal, Timsy Anand and Australian cricketer Dean Jones.
Portion of the profits will be donated to both Mika`s NGO Divine Touch and Eddie Malhotra`s NGO Gyan Kaur foundation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why