Sinitta is excited to `spoil` Cowell`s son
London: Singer Sinitta feels honoured to be Simon Cowell`s son`s godmother and plans to spoil him rotten.
Sinitta, 45, said she is excited to watch her adopted children, Zac and Magdalena, bond with the toddler, reportedly.
"I feel so honoured. To think I will watch Eric grow up and know him all his life. He`ll play with my children too. I feel very protective - and I shall spoil him rotten," Sinitta said.
The former girlfriend of Cowell also expressed her desire to dress up the baby in Gucci.
"We will definitely have our jeans and T-Shirt moments tumbling around in the park," Sinitta said. Sinitta texted Cowell after being asked to be Eric`s godmother and was "touched" by his reponse.
"I was touched by Simon`s response. He said, `I want all of our children to grow up together. I adore you and Magdalena and Zac and want us all to stay close`," the actress said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself