Six-day-old found dead in Mohnish Bahl`s bungalow
Zee Media Bureau
Thane: Dead body of a six day old was found in the bunglow of Mohnish Bahl, son of late actress Nutan.
According to reports a new born baby was found dead in a swimming pool inside the bungalow of late Bollywood actress Nutan at Parsik hill in Kharegaon here, police said today.
The baby, was apparently lying there since last few days, was recovered in a highly decomposed state, the police reported. However, it could not be ascertained whether the child was a boy or a girl due to the decay.
The body of baby, aged less than a week, has been sent for post-mortem and police is trying to trace the culprits who abandoned the child there.
Mohnish was reported to have not visited the bungalow for a few months, and is now co-operating with the police for investigation.
(With agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!