Six-day-old found dead in Mohnish Bahl`s bungalow
Zee Media Bureau
Thane: Dead body of a six day old was found in the bunglow of Mohnish Bahl, son of late actress Nutan.
According to reports a new born baby was found dead in a swimming pool inside the bungalow of late Bollywood actress Nutan at Parsik hill in Kharegaon here, police said today.
The baby, was apparently lying there since last few days, was recovered in a highly decomposed state, the police reported. However, it could not be ascertained whether the child was a boy or a girl due to the decay.
The body of baby, aged less than a week, has been sent for post-mortem and police is trying to trace the culprits who abandoned the child there.
Mohnish was reported to have not visited the bungalow for a few months, and is now co-operating with the police for investigation.
(With agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic