Slumdog Millionaire child stars send good luck wishes to Boyle for Olympics opening ceremony
London: Danny Boyle, mastermind for Olympics opening ceremony, has received good luck messages from the slums of Mumbai’s for the spectacular bash.
According to The Daily Star, the stars of his Oscar winning movie Slumdog Millionaire, Rubina Ali, 13, and Azharuddin Ismail, 14, made cards at school for the man they address as “Danny uncle”.
Rubina said: “I am so excited.” Boyle has got fans keep mum about revealing any secrets on the event during the dress rehearsal. Boyle embraced the idea of Twitter by displaying the hashtag “SaveTheSurprise” on giant screens around the stadium.
He also addressed the huge crowd and asked them to reveal nothing before the event by not posting any image on social networking sites. Boyle has already gone public with much of what he has planned for the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash
- 'Hot' Neha Dhupia poses for Maxim July cover