Slumdog Millionaire child stars send good luck wishes to Boyle for Olympics opening ceremony
London: Danny Boyle, mastermind for Olympics opening ceremony, has received good luck messages from the slums of Mumbai’s for the spectacular bash.
According to The Daily Star, the stars of his Oscar winning movie Slumdog Millionaire, Rubina Ali, 13, and Azharuddin Ismail, 14, made cards at school for the man they address as “Danny uncle”.
Rubina said: “I am so excited.” Boyle has got fans keep mum about revealing any secrets on the event during the dress rehearsal. Boyle embraced the idea of Twitter by displaying the hashtag “SaveTheSurprise” on giant screens around the stadium.
He also addressed the huge crowd and asked them to reveal nothing before the event by not posting any image on social networking sites. Boyle has already gone public with much of what he has planned for the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!