Smokey eye make-up: Do it the right way
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley recently created a stir with her smokey eye make-up at the premiere of her new film “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit”. So if you want to have the same effect, follow some tips to recreate the look at home.
If you make a mistake, then you can grab the attention of many for all the negative reasons, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Start with applying an eye primer to ensure your shadow won’t budge, especially needed if you have oily lids. Then apply a dark blue matter shade to your entire lid, sweeping over and building upon the colour depending on the shadow you use.
Bring the colour underneath the eye too bringing definition to the whole eye. Then take a clean brush and start to buff around the edges of the shadow to give a soft smoke effect. Layer up again on the shadow if you need it.
Once you’re finished with that, apply one of the lighter shades near the tear duct to give a brightening effect, but don’t make it too obvious.
Finish your eyes with plenty of black eyeliner along the waterline and lashings of mascara.
Then to your base, wipe away any eyeshadow that may have fallen onto your cheeks. Apply a primer to give the skin a flawless look. Use a concealer in spots that might need a little more coverage. Finally, finish by brushing through your eyebrows but if you’re not gifted in the bushy brow you may need to add some definition with an eyebrow palette.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya