Smoking cigarettes at 2 in the morning calms me: Simon Cowell
London: Media Mogul Simon Cowell says smoking and drinking at 2 in the morning helps to calm his mind.
The 54-year-old `X Factor` judge recently welcomed a baby boy with girlfriend Lauren Silverman, whom the couple named Eric, reported Daily Mirror.
I always think there is a time in your day when you can be creative. For me, one or two in the morning, couple of vodka and limes, couple of cigarettes, I`m in a calm place: I can think," Cowell said.
"If I tried to cut out cigarettes completely, I would have a real problem: too boring. It`s the same with drinking. I`m pretty good at cutting back when I need to," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study