Snooki`s parenting tips for Kate Middleton
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Snooki has shared some parenting tips for Duchess of Cambridge via an open letter.
In the letter, the 25-year-old, who has a 10-month-old son Lorenzo with fiancé Jionni LaValle, wrote: "In the beginning, right when you take your royal golden nugget home to the castle, it is the most exciting experience of your life. I couldn`t wait to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of my little prince Lorenzo."
Out of her own experience, Snooki suggests Kate to play music and sing to her little one, reports eonline.com.
"He calms down and stares at me like he`s in love, which makes me feel amazing - or he`s just trying to tell me to shut the hell up because I can`t sing.
"I have no doubt that you will be an amazing mom, but talking to other moms helps, especially being a new mommy. I think we can now add Goddess to your list of titles," she added.
The Duchess of Cambridge`s official is reportedly likely to deliver the baby July 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'