Snooki tells Kim Kardashian to wear make-up and the works during childbirth
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Snooki, who welcomed her son Lorenzo in August, says that pregnant Kim Kardashian should wear makeup when she is in hospital for child birth and carry leopard print nightgowns.
"I waited 27 hours and the whole time I just put on makeup and watched cartoons," Snooki told people.com.
The 25-year-old admitted she found being in hospital boring because of the all white decor. She thinks Kim should wear a bright lipstick such as pink or red to make herself feel better.
"Stay away from the nudes. Remember to bring an extra pair of eyelashes in your purse in case you are not at home when your water breaks, do like I did and bring a whole box," she said.
Snooki also suggested that Kim, 32, bring some Dolce & Gabbana leopard print nightgowns to the hospital because the normal ones are ugly, as well as a pair of diamond studs so she can look really cute.
She warned Kim that she should get a pedicure beforehand and bring a few extra accessories like scarves to the hospital to make herself feel better about her post-baby body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP