Snoop Dogg launching own video game
Los Angeles: Rapper Snoop Dogg is launching his own video game where players can fight off different characters while listening to the hip hop star`s music.
The `Sensual Seduction` hitmaker, also known as Snoop Lion, has teamed up with bosses at 505 Games and Echo Peak to release `Way of the Dogg`, which will allow users to `become` the rapper and use Kung-Fu to fight, reported FOX23 online.
"Everyone knows that Snoop is down with the biggest and best video games, whether it`s droppin` my hits on the soundtrack, or showing the world I can go toe-to-toe with the best fighters on the street - but Way of the Dogg is the first true gamification of my music.
"It`s the way you live, it`s the way you do what you do and captures the beat, the rhythm and the spirit of my music. It`s not just about who you are or where you`ve been but where you are headed to," Snoop said.
"This game shows how we evolve as individuals and they`ve incorporated the journey of my own personal reincarnation as Snoop Lion into my character, the environments and the path that players have to follow."
The game is set to hit stores on April 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala