Snoop Dogg smoked cannabis at White House
London: Rapper Snoop Dogg admits he smoked cannabis in the bathroom of the White House after tricking security guards.
Dogg, 42, whose real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr, said he once puffed on marijuana in the bathroom at the official residence of president Barack Obama in Washington DC, reportedly.
"(I`ve smoked) in the bathroom (of the White House). Not in the White House, but in the bathroom," he said on a TV chat show.
The `Young, Wild and Free` hitmaker tricked security into thinking he was going to the toilet and he even managed to persuade them to let him light a napkin.
"I said (to the security guards), `May I use the bathroom for a second?` And they said, `What are you gonna do, number one or number two?`
"I said, `Number two.` So I said, `Look, when I do the Number two, I usually, you know, have a cigarette or light something to get the aroma right`. And they said, `Well you know what? You can light a piece of napkin.` I said, `I`ll do that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth