Social media is crucial: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
London: Rosie Huntington-Whitely thinks social media is a vital part of building a model`s brand.
The 27-year-old supermodel has reportedly come to terms with the fact that Instagram and Twitter are indispensable tools for a modern day model.
"It`s a branch of my work. For a long time I shied away from social media, but the last couple of years I`ve become more comfortable in my own skin. I enjoy giving people a peek inside my life in a controlled way, away from paps or tabloid rumours," she said.
The blonde beauty, who lives in with her actor boyfriend Jason Statham, travelled to Cambodia earlier this year to meet children living in overcrowded slum villages in support of UNICEF`s Soccer Aid charity campaign.
Asked whether she felt pressure to undertake philanthropic work, she replied, "At the beginning of every year, I make goals, and this year I felt strongly I wanted to get involved with a charity...
"I don`t know about pressure but I feel I`ve lived a blessed life and it makes you want to do something with meaning that can make a difference. I went with no expectation but the trip was so eye-opening and incredibly humbling."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated