Social media is crucial: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
London: Rosie Huntington-Whitely thinks social media is a vital part of building a model`s brand.
The 27-year-old supermodel has reportedly come to terms with the fact that Instagram and Twitter are indispensable tools for a modern day model.
"It`s a branch of my work. For a long time I shied away from social media, but the last couple of years I`ve become more comfortable in my own skin. I enjoy giving people a peek inside my life in a controlled way, away from paps or tabloid rumours," she said.
The blonde beauty, who lives in with her actor boyfriend Jason Statham, travelled to Cambodia earlier this year to meet children living in overcrowded slum villages in support of UNICEF`s Soccer Aid charity campaign.
Asked whether she felt pressure to undertake philanthropic work, she replied, "At the beginning of every year, I make goals, and this year I felt strongly I wanted to get involved with a charity...
"I don`t know about pressure but I feel I`ve lived a blessed life and it makes you want to do something with meaning that can make a difference. I went with no expectation but the trip was so eye-opening and incredibly humbling."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'