Sofia Vergara to sell her expensive items for son`s education
London: `Modern Family` star Sofia Vergara is all set to sell her expensive handbags to pay her son`s university tuition fee.
The 41-year-old actress said she is ready to provide the best education to her 21-year-old son Manolo, reported Contactmusic.
"I tell Manolo, `If I don`t have enough money for your college this month, you have to sell the Birkins.` My business manager is very traditional, Jewish guy. Every time I buy one of those, he calls me and says, `Sofia, it`s Craig. Did you buy this, or is it a fraud?`," she said.
Although the Colombian beauty has won critical acclaim and several Emmy Award nominations for her role as Gloria Pritchett in hit sitcom `Modern Family`, she admits she never thought she could act.
Vergara was married to the `Far away` hitmaker Joe Gonzalez. But in 1990 they called off the relation after staying together for three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali