Soha Ali Khan raises 100,000 GBP for charity
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan is elated after being able to raise 100,000 GBP from charity dinner held in London. The money will go to the Pataudi Trust, which will use it for curing blind people in India.
Soha, daughter of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore and late cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, attended the dinner with her family members.
"What a fantastic night! We raised 100,000 pounds which will all go towards eradicating curable blindness in India. Heartfelt gratitude," Soha posted on Twitter.
"We are eternally grateful to Jeffrey Archer (British author) for making tonight such a huge success. Thank you. You helped us raise 100,000 pounds," she added.
Apart from charity, the 34-year-old is busy with upcoming comedy movie ‘War Chhod Na Yaar’. Directed by debutant Farz Haider, the movie also stars Sharman Joshi and Javed Jaffrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari