Soha never fought with brother Saif Ali Khan
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan says she has never had even a childhood fight with elder brother and actor Saif Ali Khan.
"The age difference between bhai (Saif Ali Khan) and me is nine years and I used to respect him a lot so I never got a chance to fight with him. We only have some verbal arguments," the 34-year-old said here Friday at a press conference for her film ‘War Chod Na Yaar’.
`War Chod Na Yaar` also stars Sharman Joshi, Mukul Dev and Javed Jaffrey.
Soha, however, says the fighting was mostly with sister Saba.
"I used to fight with my sister (Saba Ali Khan); the age difference between us is only two years," Soha said.
Saba, the older sister, is a jewellery designer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!