Someone pulls `Cowell hostage` prank on cops
Los Angeles: A prank call was made to police department here about Simon Cowell being held hostage in his house.
Police reacted swiftly to the call made by an unidentified female, who informed them about Cowell being bound and gagged in bathroom of his Beverly Hills estate, reports tmz.com.
However, when police reached the house, they found Cowell in a relaxed state and nothing had happened.
Actors like Ashton Kutcher, Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber too have been victims of such prank calls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni