Spice Girls enjoy festive get-together
London: The Spice Girls members - Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell, and Melanie Chisholm, are still best pals since almost 20 years. They enjoy Christmas dinner together.
The get together was Dec 12 for a day of festive fun at Beckham`s house in England.
The five of them are together since 1994. They later had a lengthy hiatus before reuniting in 2007. They re-grouped again this year to perform at the London Olympics closing ceremony.
"Every year, Victoria does a traditional festive dinner just before Christmas and we get to hang out and catch up properly. The kids love it too and get on so well together, which is wonderful for us," contactmusic.com quoted Bunton as saying.
"My son Tate is similar in age to Beckham`s daughter Harper, so it will be fun watching those two together. She`s totally yummy," she added.
The Spice Girls aren`t the only British pop group enjoying Christmas together - Girls Aloud descended on Cheryl Cole`s home for a seasonal dinner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!