Spice Girls now behave like grownups: Mel C
Los Angeles: Former Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C says the band does not fight now and sorts out the issues like adults.
The five-member band consists Melanie Brown aka Mel B, Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton and Mel C, and they have learnt from their mistakes and have grown up.
"We`ve all gone on to have happy, successful lives, we`ve had our bumps along the way, and of course there`s friction at times because all of us are strong, independent women with opinions," a website has quoted Mel C as saying.
"But we`ve gone through such a lot together and we`re all mums now, so disagreements get sorted out like grownups," she added.
The band got back together to perform at the 2012 Olympics closing ceremony, London, after four years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'