Spirituality: Ten quotes from the life of Osho!
Read these top ten quotes from the life of 'Osho'!
New Delhi: Osho was a spiritual guru originally known as Chandra Mohan Jain who was born in India in 1931. This mystic guru inspired a controversial spiritual movement in India and was later addressed as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.
He travelled India during 1960s to preach his philosophies of meditation, awareness, love, celebration, creativity, courage and humour. Due to his liberal attitude towards human sexuality he earned himself a new title of 'Sex guru' aswell. In 1974 an Osho ashram was formed in Pune, which is located at Koregaon Park.
Here are ten quotes that are widely preached by Osho:
- One has to reach to the absolute state of awareness: that is Zen.
- I have never been a celibate. If people believe so, that is their foolishness.
- If there is any truth in what I am saying, it will survive.
- You are filled too much. There is no room, no space for God to enter in you. You are too crowded. A thousand I's milling inside — they don't leave any space for anything to enter in you.
- It is not decided by votes what is true; otherwise we could never come to any truth, ever.
- Nobody can teach you love. Love you have to find yourself, within your being, by raising your consciousness to higher levels.
- Whenever I meet prostitutes, they never speak of sex. They inquire about the soul, and about God. I also meet many ascetics and monks, and whenever we are alone they ask about nothing but sex.
- My whole teaching consists of two words, meditation and love.
- Remain in wonder if you want mysteries to open up for you.
- You say that in heaven there is eternal beauty. The eternal beauty is here and now, not in heaven.