Spring break is crazy: Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Selena Gomez says seeing college students go wild during the spring breaks is the craziest thing she has ever experienced.
The actress witnessed students indulging in the pleasures of Spring Break as she filmed the movie `Spring Breakers` and admitted she was shocked by what goes on at the annual college vacation, reported MTV News.
"That`s the craziest thing I`ve ever experienced. I know we`ve never been on spring break, so I`ve never actually been to motel parties where you hop to each room. That`s what this was," said Gomez.
Co-star Ashley Benson admitted she too was gobsmacked by what she saw other girls doing.
"We would literally be doing takes, and we were surrounded by real spring breakers. We were kind of thrown into this whole thing and just -- I`ve never seen anything like it. Literally, girls would be making out and their clothes would come off, and I was like, `Oh God, the bottoms!`
"And then they`d come off. (I was thinking), I don`t even know what I`m doing here," said Benson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Will Oscar 2017 go all political this year?