Spying on first love via social media
London: First love is always special, and if a survey is to be believed, a lot of people keep up to date with their former lovers` new lives via social media.
A survey, conducted on 1,890 people by popular online sex toy retailer Lovehoney, found that 64 percent of people had searched for pictures and updates on the life of the person who first captured their heart, on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.
Sex and relationship expert Annabelle Knight said: "Anyone`s first love will have a profound effect on their lives. With so many of us on social media, it is far easier to secretly track how they are getting on and it is not surprising that most people have done this."
More than a quarter of those surveyed have got back in touch with their first love after looking them up online. Around one in six people (15 percent) have slept with their former lover after reconnecting online with a further 21 percent admitting to thinking about having sex with them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion