Sridevi, Boney Kapoor launch retail property
Nashik: Actress Sridevi and her producer husband Boney Kapoor launched retail property Maitreya Greens housing project here Sunday and also became the first to book a flat there.
The property spread over an area of 10 acres of land is the first ever Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Gold pre-certified project.
The project was inaugurated at Pathardi after `bhoomi pooja` ceremony along with actor Milind Gunaji. The couple also booked a flat in the property being the first ever customers of the project.
"We graciously thank Sridevi Kapoor, Boney Kapoor and Milind Gunaji along with everyone who attended our event. As a company, it has been our aim to provide value and raise the standard of living of the people and we are very proud of launching our one of a kind project in the beautiful city of Nashik, leveraging our capabilities to build a green commercial and housing project. I am confident about the feedback on our project and look forward to the same," Varsha M. Satpalkar, CMD, Maitreya Group, said in a statement.
Said to be an eco-friendly green housing project, Maitreya Greens provides facilities such as rain water harvesting, a vermi-compost pit, solar water heater and a garbage shaft to enable the residents to live a holistic lifestyle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’