Steve Jobs` death left Ashton Kutcher emotional
New Delhi: Actor Ashton Kutcher, who plays the lead role in a biopic based on Steve Jobs, says he had a "bizarre emotional reaction" when the Apple co-founder expired in 2011.
"When Steve Jobs passed away, I had this bizarre emotional reaction and I didn`t know what it was. I was like, `Wow, why am I so shook up about this?` And I started thinking about all the ways my life was affected by this guy and began learning about him anywhere and everywhere I could," Kutcher said in a statement.
This special connect helped the actor portray the late tech wizard with more authenticity in his upcoming biopic "JOBS".
The movie chronicles Jobs` darkest days, biggest triumphs, his dreams, hopes and passions and his aspiration to change the world, as well as question the impossible.
PVR Pictures will release `JOBS` across Indian theatres Aug 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing