Steve Jobs` death left Ashton Kutcher emotional
New Delhi: Actor Ashton Kutcher, who plays the lead role in a biopic based on Steve Jobs, says he had a "bizarre emotional reaction" when the Apple co-founder expired in 2011.
"When Steve Jobs passed away, I had this bizarre emotional reaction and I didn`t know what it was. I was like, `Wow, why am I so shook up about this?` And I started thinking about all the ways my life was affected by this guy and began learning about him anywhere and everywhere I could," Kutcher said in a statement.
This special connect helped the actor portray the late tech wizard with more authenticity in his upcoming biopic "JOBS".
The movie chronicles Jobs` darkest days, biggest triumphs, his dreams, hopes and passions and his aspiration to change the world, as well as question the impossible.
PVR Pictures will release `JOBS` across Indian theatres Aug 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy's girl! Bipasha Basu showers birthday wishes on papa dearest! – View pic
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- Cold war between Bollywood buddies Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt - All you need to know
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez impersonating Lisa Haydon will make you ROFL-- Watch
- Mrinal Sen is 'absolutely fine'; family rubbishes death hoax