Steve Jobs` death left Ashton Kutcher emotional
New Delhi: Actor Ashton Kutcher, who plays the lead role in a biopic based on Steve Jobs, says he had a "bizarre emotional reaction" when the Apple co-founder expired in 2011.
"When Steve Jobs passed away, I had this bizarre emotional reaction and I didn`t know what it was. I was like, `Wow, why am I so shook up about this?` And I started thinking about all the ways my life was affected by this guy and began learning about him anywhere and everywhere I could," Kutcher said in a statement.
This special connect helped the actor portray the late tech wizard with more authenticity in his upcoming biopic "JOBS".
The movie chronicles Jobs` darkest days, biggest triumphs, his dreams, hopes and passions and his aspiration to change the world, as well as question the impossible.
PVR Pictures will release `JOBS` across Indian theatres Aug 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!