Store your luxury handbags with love
London: How do you store your handbags? Are they lovingly tucked away waiting to be worn out or are they stuffed under the bed gathering dust? It`s time to give equal importance to your handbags like the way you give to your wardrobe.
Bedroom retailer Betta Living has teamed up with storage brand The Clutter Fairy to offer advice on how to make spaces for handbags, suggest reports.
* Put handbags at eye-level so you have visibility of what you own - this helps you to avoid the 80/20 rule, where most women only use 20 percent of their bags 80 percent of the time.
* Handbags need to be contained so they don’t fall over - pop them in pigeon holes to allow them to retain their shape.
* Filling your bags with bubble wrap (or plastic bags if you don’t have bubble wrap) is also great for shape retention.
* Use dust bags as daylight and dust aren’t kind to luxury leather so keep them protected.
* Don’t let your bags be an afterthought. Ensure they are given their own shelving space where they will not get damaged by other items.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!