Sunny Leone bags PETA campaign
Mumbai: Sunny Leone might have been “only” a porn star when she visited India to take part in TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5’, but in a span of just five months she has indeed walked miles!
From a porn star, she turned into a Bollywood actress and now she is campaigning for PETA.
Breaking the news of her association with the animal welfare organization on Twitter, Sunny wrote, “Good Morning Everyone.. Watch out for my @PetaIndia campaign to help end dog homelessness. Coming out soon! (sic).”
Guess people are trying to make the most of Sunny’s growing popularity. And remember PETA believes in launching sexually appealing campaigns to create awareness about animal welfare!
We will have to wait and watch what Sunny does for PETA.
Anyways all the very best girlie!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!