Surgeons are queueing up to nip and tuck me: Sharon Stone
London:`Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone said she will never go under the knife despite the fact cosmetic surgeons are crying out to give her a nip and tuck.
The 56-year-old actress said she has never been tempted to enhance her features, reported contactmusic.
"I can`t tell you how many plastic surgeons have tried to sell me a face-lift. That`s not ethical, because the Hippocratic oath is to do no harm, and elective surgery can be harmful, and that`s not cool," she said.
Stone refused to judge people who have gone under the knife.
"If it`s needed and appropriate, then yes, do it. "For example, I was in a horseback-riding accident when I was 20 and I ended up with a ragtag scar on my neck, so I had it fixed.
"I just don`t think you should run out and get crazy triple-D boobs or cut up your face when you`re in your 20s. Everyone`s starting to look alike.
We`ve got 400,000 girls with beachy blonde hair, the same nose, gigantic lips, implants in their cheeks, and little Chicklets for teeth. Are they really prettier?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review
- Shah Rukh Khan’s latest Twitter video of Turkish ice cream vendor and his ‘Gerua’ tricks, is the best thing you will WATCH today!
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!