Surgeons are queueing up to nip and tuck me: Sharon Stone
London:`Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone said she will never go under the knife despite the fact cosmetic surgeons are crying out to give her a nip and tuck.
The 56-year-old actress said she has never been tempted to enhance her features, reported contactmusic.
"I can`t tell you how many plastic surgeons have tried to sell me a face-lift. That`s not ethical, because the Hippocratic oath is to do no harm, and elective surgery can be harmful, and that`s not cool," she said.
Stone refused to judge people who have gone under the knife.
"If it`s needed and appropriate, then yes, do it. "For example, I was in a horseback-riding accident when I was 20 and I ended up with a ragtag scar on my neck, so I had it fixed.
"I just don`t think you should run out and get crazy triple-D boobs or cut up your face when you`re in your 20s. Everyone`s starting to look alike.
We`ve got 400,000 girls with beachy blonde hair, the same nose, gigantic lips, implants in their cheeks, and little Chicklets for teeth. Are they really prettier?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video