Suri Cruise criticised by fan
London: `Mission Impossible` star Tom Cruise`s seven-year-old daughter Suri was insulted by one of her fans while she was leaving a hotel with her mother and friend.
They were greeted by a group of paparazzi and fans asking for autographs which annoyed the little girl and she was compelled to yell at them to get them out of their way from Trump International Hotel in New York`s Upper West Side, reported Contactmusic.
Video footage of the incident revealed one of the bystander appreciating her attitude yelled out at her while she got into the car saying, "Bye, Suri, you little brat!"
In initial reports, the fan was mistakenly recognised to be one of the paparazzis present during the incident. But it was denied later claiming he was a `a bystander, not a paparazzo`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone