Suri Cruise criticised by fan
London: `Mission Impossible` star Tom Cruise`s seven-year-old daughter Suri was insulted by one of her fans while she was leaving a hotel with her mother and friend.
They were greeted by a group of paparazzi and fans asking for autographs which annoyed the little girl and she was compelled to yell at them to get them out of their way from Trump International Hotel in New York`s Upper West Side, reported Contactmusic.
Video footage of the incident revealed one of the bystander appreciating her attitude yelled out at her while she got into the car saying, "Bye, Suri, you little brat!"
In initial reports, the fan was mistakenly recognised to be one of the paparazzis present during the incident. But it was denied later claiming he was a `a bystander, not a paparazzo`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!