Susan Boyle offers help to fire-ravaged zoo
London: `I Dreamed a Dream` hitmaker Susan Boyle recently visited Five Sisters Zoo in West Lothian, which was destroyed by a blaze, to provide financial help.
The 52-year-old singer stunned the staff of the zoo when she paid an impromptu visit to hand over a donation for rebuilding purposes, reported Contactmusic.
She even toured the zoo, close to her home, to see the damage caused when fire ripped through the building last month.
"We are so grateful for her donation. It`s amazing to get the support of someone who is so well-known and loved worldwide," Lesley Cooper, animal sanctuary`s marketing head said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari