Susan Sarandon set to be a grandmother
Los Angeles: Oscar-winner Susan Sarandon is set to be a grandmother as her daughter Eva Amurri is expecting her first child with husband Kyle Martino.
The 28-year-old actress, who is the daughter of Sarandon and Italian filmmaker, Franco Amurri, got hitched to Kyle in 2011, reported a magazine.
"We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child together. Having a family has always been a priority for us both and we could not be happier," the couple said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!