Susan Sarandon set to be a grandmother
Los Angeles: Oscar-winner Susan Sarandon is set to be a grandmother as her daughter Eva Amurri is expecting her first child with husband Kyle Martino.
The 28-year-old actress, who is the daughter of Sarandon and Italian filmmaker, Franco Amurri, got hitched to Kyle in 2011, reported a magazine.
"We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child together. Having a family has always been a priority for us both and we could not be happier," the couple said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!