Susan Sarandon sues ex-business manager
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Susan Sarandon has filed a lawsuit against her former business manager alleging that he breached his duty to her by recommending investments that benefited his family.
The lawsuit, filed on June 12 in Los Angeles Superior Court, claims that Richard Francis and his firm, Francis & Nachshon LLP, concealed material facts from Sarandon, such as personal and family connections to potential business opportunities, suggest reports.
Francis also allegedly "failed to diversify Sarandon`s portfolio, instead investing the majority of her assets in the real estate partnerships that he controlled and had a financial interest in".
Sarandon claimed she terminated her relationship with Francis in 2013 and then sought to sell her interests, at which point she was "finally made aware of the negative attributes" and that the "investments were essentially illiquid".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow