Swami Nithyananda’s suggestion to Oprah Winfrey!
Mumbai: Controversial spiritual guru Swami Nithyanand is on a mission to enlighten people through his spiritual knowledge and power it seems.
Recently when the Swami was quizzed about Oprah Winfrey’s remarks about the eating habits of Indians, he said, “Just like the West has benefited by accepting Yoga from India, they should also begin eating with hands. It’s one of the healthiest practices of time-tested civilizations.”
“Our roots are the same. It is from India that the Rishis went and settled in Africa and created their civilization. Thus, even the African civilizations are known to eat with their hands,” he added.
The God man has even suggested Winfrey to start eating with her hands. He said, “I invite Oprah to begin eating with her hands and return to her roots… our common roots. I welcome her to taste the joys of natural eating.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!