Swami Nithyananda’s suggestion to Oprah Winfrey!
Mumbai: Controversial spiritual guru Swami Nithyanand is on a mission to enlighten people through his spiritual knowledge and power it seems.
Recently when the Swami was quizzed about Oprah Winfrey’s remarks about the eating habits of Indians, he said, “Just like the West has benefited by accepting Yoga from India, they should also begin eating with hands. It’s one of the healthiest practices of time-tested civilizations.”
“Our roots are the same. It is from India that the Rishis went and settled in Africa and created their civilization. Thus, even the African civilizations are known to eat with their hands,” he added.
The God man has even suggested Winfrey to start eating with her hands. He said, “I invite Oprah to begin eating with her hands and return to her roots… our common roots. I welcome her to taste the joys of natural eating.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know the box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show