Swami Nithyananda’s suggestion to Oprah Winfrey!
Mumbai: Controversial spiritual guru Swami Nithyanand is on a mission to enlighten people through his spiritual knowledge and power it seems.
Recently when the Swami was quizzed about Oprah Winfrey’s remarks about the eating habits of Indians, he said, “Just like the West has benefited by accepting Yoga from India, they should also begin eating with hands. It’s one of the healthiest practices of time-tested civilizations.”
“Our roots are the same. It is from India that the Rishis went and settled in Africa and created their civilization. Thus, even the African civilizations are known to eat with their hands,” he added.
The God man has even suggested Winfrey to start eating with her hands. He said, “I invite Oprah to begin eating with her hands and return to her roots… our common roots. I welcome her to taste the joys of natural eating.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India