Sylvester Stallone quits Twitter
London: After Megan Fox, it is actor-director Sylvester Stallone who has quit the micro blogging site Twitter because he thinks the act of telling strangers about his life is "futile".
The 66-year-old termed the site "crazy" and thinks sharing personal things on it is pointless, reported Contactmusic.
"I used to tweet but it`s an act of futility. You`re not really making any impact. It might be a great promotional tool but just to make small talk, it`s crazy.
"If you find yourself in a mood when you wanna be a bit controversial and you post something, you suddenly realise, `Oh my God!` because you`ve opened yourself up to a bunch of criticism from strangers," he said.
The actor also said he is always looking for new challenges in life.
"Few people who fall don`t try to get back up again but they`d be surprised if they tried they might just succeed. I`m always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains I`ll build a new one", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles