Sylvester Stallone supports assault weapon ban
Washington: Sylvester Stallone, who’s starred in heavy action films like ‘Rambo,’ has said that he’s in favour of new national gun control legislation.
The 66-year-old actor had previously supported the 1994 ‘Brady bill,’ which included a now-expired ban on assault weapons, and hopes that the ban gets reinstated, CBS News reported.
“I know people get (upset) and go, ‘They’re going to take away the assault weapon.’ Who ... needs an assault weapon? Like really, unless you’re carrying out an assault. You can’t hunt with it. Who’s going to attack your house, a (expletive) army?” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!