Sylvester Stallone supports assault weapon ban
Washington: Sylvester Stallone, who’s starred in heavy action films like ‘Rambo,’ has said that he’s in favour of new national gun control legislation.
The 66-year-old actor had previously supported the 1994 ‘Brady bill,’ which included a now-expired ban on assault weapons, and hopes that the ban gets reinstated, CBS News reported.
“I know people get (upset) and go, ‘They’re going to take away the assault weapon.’ Who ... needs an assault weapon? Like really, unless you’re carrying out an assault. You can’t hunt with it. Who’s going to attack your house, a (expletive) army?” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- Ellen Degeneres makes history at People's Choice Awards 2017! Check out the winners list
- Shah Rukh Khan in Sahir Ludhianvi biopic by Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Here's what you should know