Tamara Ecclestone confirms engagement
London: Tamara Ecclestone has confirmed her engagement to former City stockbroker Jay Rutland, who proposed to her just one month after they met.
The Formula one heiress told Hello! Magazine that she knew Rutland was the man she was going to marry the first time she met him, the Sun reported.
She added that she thinks there is no point waiting, when you know that you have found your true love.
Tamara, 28, daughter of F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, was introduced to Rutland, 31, in January.
He proposed during a holiday in Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows