Tamara Ecclestone pregnant with first child
London: British socialite Tamara Ecclestone has announced that she is expecting her first child with husband Jay Rutland.
The 29-year-old heiress confirmed her baby news just over three months after marrying the former city stockbroker, reported Daily Mirror.
"I just feel so lucky. I never imagined this all happening so quickly. It`s crazy how life works in such mysterious ways. Jay loves children and I`m really excited for the next phase of our relationship," Eccelestone said.
The socialite who is the daughter of billionaire, Bernie Ecclestone met Rutland nine months ago.
The couple had a lavish 12 million pounds wedding in Cap Ferrat, on the French Riviera three months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai