Tamara Ecclestone pregnant with first child
London: British socialite Tamara Ecclestone has announced that she is expecting her first child with husband Jay Rutland.
The 29-year-old heiress confirmed her baby news just over three months after marrying the former city stockbroker, reported Daily Mirror.
"I just feel so lucky. I never imagined this all happening so quickly. It`s crazy how life works in such mysterious ways. Jay loves children and I`m really excited for the next phase of our relationship," Eccelestone said.
The socialite who is the daughter of billionaire, Bernie Ecclestone met Rutland nine months ago.
The couple had a lavish 12 million pounds wedding in Cap Ferrat, on the French Riviera three months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC