Tatum entertains daughter with beatboxing
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum likes to entertain his four-month-old daughter Everly by beatboxing to serenade her until she falls asleep, said his wife and actress Jenna Dewan.
Jenna revealed this during her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", reports contactmusic.com.
"The baby is crying and you`re like, `What do I do to make her stop crying?` And all of a sudden, he starts beatboxing and she starts cooing. I`m like, what? I have been rocking her. I have been swaying her. I`ve been doing squats and he gets here and he beatboxes. She would just fall asleep in his arms," Jenna said.
Beatboxing is a form of vocal percussion primarily involving the art of producing drum beats, rhythm, and musical sounds using one`s mouth, lips, tongue, and voice.
The couple married in July 2009 and welcomed their first child in May.
The 33-year-old actor is happy to help his wife with their baby.
"He`s the most amazing diaper changer. It`s like the one thing he knows he can do. He`s like, `Let me get in there. Let me change those diapers.` Here you go!" Jenna said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar