Taylor Swift helps fans against bullying
Los Angeles: Pop star Taylor Swift says she tries to help her fans tackle bullying.
The 23-year-old gives her fans a chance to meet her after her shows, and she then discusses issues they face, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It happened to me, and that`s why as an artist, you should try and help people one-on-one," Swift told Top of the Pops magazine.
"After the show, we pick fans randomly and they`re brought backstage into this amazing tent called Club Red. I go in with about 35 to 40 fans and hear what`s going on in their lives - whether someone`s picking on them at school or if someone had a party and invited every single girl in the class but them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!