Taylor Swift helps fans against bullying
Los Angeles: Pop star Taylor Swift says she tries to help her fans tackle bullying.
The 23-year-old gives her fans a chance to meet her after her shows, and she then discusses issues they face, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It happened to me, and that`s why as an artist, you should try and help people one-on-one," Swift told Top of the Pops magazine.
"After the show, we pick fans randomly and they`re brought backstage into this amazing tent called Club Red. I go in with about 35 to 40 fans and hear what`s going on in their lives - whether someone`s picking on them at school or if someone had a party and invited every single girl in the class but them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why