Taylor Swift house hunting in Rhode Island
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift is reportedly eyeing to buy a new house in the upmarket seaside community of Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
The 23-year-old chart-topping country music singer has been spotted with her family looking the famous Harkness House, reported Ace Showbiz.
Wearing a black cardigan and tan trousers, the former girlfriend of Harry Styles was joined by her father Scott, mother Andrea and younger brother Austin.
The 11k-plus-square-foot mansion that sits on 5.23 acres of prime real estate is reportedly put on the market with an asking price of USD 20 million.
Swift already owns a home in Beverly Hills, California and a penthouse duplex in Nashville, Tennessee. She also bought one in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts near where her then-boyfriend Conor Kennedy lives, but she sold it later after they split.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy