Taylor Swift house hunting in Rhode Island
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift is reportedly eyeing to buy a new house in the upmarket seaside community of Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
The 23-year-old chart-topping country music singer has been spotted with her family looking the famous Harkness House, reported Ace Showbiz.
Wearing a black cardigan and tan trousers, the former girlfriend of Harry Styles was joined by her father Scott, mother Andrea and younger brother Austin.
The 11k-plus-square-foot mansion that sits on 5.23 acres of prime real estate is reportedly put on the market with an asking price of USD 20 million.
Swift already owns a home in Beverly Hills, California and a penthouse duplex in Nashville, Tennessee. She also bought one in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts near where her then-boyfriend Conor Kennedy lives, but she sold it later after they split.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya