Taylor Swift meets with Steven Speilberg
New York: Country star Taylor Swift was spotted meeting with Steven Spielberg and his family at East Hampton Grill earlier this week.
The 67-year-old director was at the eatery with his wife Kate Capshaw, stepdaughter Jessica Capshaw and some of his staffers when Swift arrived with an entourage, reportedly.
The restaurant`s staff put two tables together to accommodate the group. "Taylor and Steven were in deep conversation the whole time," a source said.
Swift, 24, recently filmed `The Giver` for the Weinstein Company, co-starring Meryl Streep, Katie Holmes and Jeff Bridges.
Spielberg had previously met Swift, 24, at a Beverly Hills charity gala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor